Location: Center for Missouri Studies in Columbia
Description: The event management intern will work on a variety of events, including State Historical Society of Missouri programs and event rentals. In this role, the intern will:
- Coordinate event details.
- Collaborate with SHSMO staff and event clients.
- Staff some evening and weekend events.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and with others.
Event management internships are offered during the spring and fall semesters. The position is on-site and unpaid. This internship may be completed for credit if approved by your program.
To apply, please email a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.