Description: The education outreach intern will work with the education team on a variety of initiatives and events, including the National History Day in Missouri program, the Hands-On History program, and the Bicentennial celebration. In this role, the intern will:
- Coordinate event details.
- Collaborate on marketing initiatives.
- Create content for social media.
- Contribute to program development.
- Be encouraged to assist on some evening and weekend education programs.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and with others.
Education department internships are offered during the spring and fall semesters at the Columbia Research Center only. The position is on-site and unpaid.
This internship may be completed for credit if approved by your program.
To apply please email a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.