Location: Anywhere (remote projects available)
Description: The education curriculum intern will work with the education team on updating and developing curriculum on Missouri history for educational programs like Historic Missourians and the Hands-On History program. In this role, the intern will:
- Spend time learning the Missouri state learning standards.
- Identify and update the standards on the Historic Missourians site.
- Develop content and curriculum for the Hands-On History program.
- Collaborate on marketing initiatives.
- Create content for social media.
- Meet periodically with education staff.
- Enrolled in an Education degree program (examples include Learning/Teaching/Curriculum, Elementary Education, Secondary Education, K-12 Programs).
- Must have an interest in Missouri history.
- Strong communication skills, especially written.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
Education curriculum internships are offered during the spring, summer, and fall semesters. The position is unpaid and projects are available for on-site and remote work.
This internship may be completed for credit if approved by your program.
To apply please email a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.