Location: Anywhere (remote projects)
Description: The education curriculum intern will work with the education team on updating and developing curriculum on Missouri history for educational programs like Historic Missourians and the Hands-On History program. In this role, the intern will:
- Spend time learning the Missouri state learning standards.
- Identify and update the standards on the Historic Missourians site.
- Develop content and curriculum for the Hands-On History program.
- Collaborate on marketing initiatives.
- Create content for social media.
- Meet periodically with Columbia Research Center education staff.
- Enrolled in an Education degree program (examples include Learning/Teaching/Curriculum, Elementary Education, Secondary Education, K-12 Programs).
- Must have an interest in Missouri history.
- Strong communication skills, especially written.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
Education department internships are offered during the spring, summer, and fall semesters through the Columbia Research Center only. The position is unpaid.
This internship may be completed for credit if approved by your program.
To apply please email a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.