Description: The art intern will work with the art department on a variety of projects and events, including processing art collections, preparing exhibitions, and assisting in art-related events. In this role, the intern will:
- Learn proper handling and care of artworks.
- Assist with organization, installation, and presentation of exhibitions and art-related events.
- Assist with registration and processing of collections, new acquisitions, and loans.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and with others.
Art internships are offered during the spring and fall semesters at the Columbia Research Center only. The position is on-site and unpaid.
This internship may be completed for credit if approved by your program.
To apply please email a letter of interest and resume to email@example.com.