The Missouri Conference on History encourages aspiring and young historians to present their work. In 2022, the Missouri Humanities Council is offering a grant program for financial assistance to both undergraduate and graduate student presenters. Travel grants will cover the conference registration fee, one night of lodging at the conference hotel, and up to $150 of additional related expenses.
The sixty-fourth annual Missouri Conference on History will be held at the Capitol Plaza Hotel and Convention Center in Jefferson City from March 16-18, 2022. The conference brings together scholars, teachers, and other professional historians to share in the presentation of research, to exchange information on teaching and curriculum, to consider ways to promote the welfare of the profession and general interest in history, and to discuss other concerns common to all historians. Anyone interested or involved in the teaching of history, historical research, historical preservation, or any other professional application of history is welcome.
- Early Bird Registration (on or before 2/13/22): $45 ea.
- Standard Registration (2/14/22 – 2/27/22): $55 ea.
- Late Registration (2/28/22 or later): $65 ea.
- Students save $10 on registration fees
The cost of 2022 registration includes:
- All Conference Sessions
- Welcome Reception on Wednesday
- Keynote Luncheon on Thursday
- Thursday Evening Reception on Thursday
Additional events available for a small fee:
- Awards Banquet on Friday (Cost: $30)
All presenters and participants must register for the conference.